Sunday, February 26, 2012

Journey to a Better Me - Day One

I'm going to be turning forty this year and I'm really unhappy about my weight and the way I look.  I've just been eating too much and I can't seem to stop it.  The last time when I was watching what I eat when I stopped I started overeating instead of trying to eat more normally.  So, I shouldn't be surprised that I'm gaining weight.  My biggest clothes are getting snug on me.  My knees hurt when I get up from a sitting position.  And don't get me started on my stomach.  I'm tired of the way I look and I'm ready to make a change.  My husband loves me unconditionally and never makes me feel like I need to change the way I look.  I usually don't have trouble losing weight but I have trouble sticking with it.  I'll lose fifteen or so pounds then quit watching waht I eat and this last time I gained back what I had lost plus more.  This is the first time since I've been married that I've really felt down about my weight.  So, I've started writing in a journal and writing down what I'm eating and hopefully something will be different for me this time.  Hopefully, something will click in my brain and I will stay focused instead of so easily getting off track like I've always done before. 

1 comment:

  1. You should put your food journal on here that way people who follow you can either learn from you or help you. And put your blog on some bloghops to get more followers. Any help is good help.

    ReplyDelete